Friday, September 30, 2011

Ambien – a detailed analysis of this prescription medication?

Ambien – a detailed analysis of this prescription medication? I’m writing an article for an online website and I was asked to write a detailed analysis of this Ambien a prescription medication.
What exactly does that mean?

I was guessing that it meant just details about the medication itself. I have taken it myself which is the reason I was asked to write it.

Answer by Noone i
As a 15 yr problem sleeper, ie: not getting more than 1-3 hours sleep PER 24 hour day, I finally gave in and asked the doctor for some help. He prescribed Ambien. I was reluctant to try it but did, and was literally shocked when I got 7 straight hours of sleep the first night.

Since that first usage two yrs ago I have found that if I use it for a few nights and then take a week off, I often get good sleep for a few nights even after I am not taking it. After about a week it becomes necessary to take it again.

I would strongly recommend that first time users take 1/4 or 1/2 of an Ambien tablet to see how they will react to it. I found thats all I need for a great nights sleep.

Redd more Ther:Ambien cost

No comments:

Post a Comment